BriannaSilvar ∞ ♥ @rockerlove4
Inhale Peace ExHale Love - InHale Love ExHale Hate =
"HAVE YOU EVER" hour
1. had sex?
2. bought condoms?
3. gotten pregnant?
4. failed a class?
5. kissed a boy?
6. kissed a girl?
7. had a job?
8. left the house without my wallet?
9. bullied someone on the internet?
11. had sex in public?
12. smoked weed?
13. smoked cigarettes?
14. smoked a cigar?
15. drank alcohol?
16. been to a wedding?
17. been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
18. watched tv for 5 hours straight?
19. been late for school?
20. kissed in the rain Yes? I think so?
21. showered with someone else?
22. been outside my home country?
23. been on a road trip longer than 5 hours?
24. had lice?
25. gotten my heart broken?
26. had a credit card?
27. been to a professional sports game?
28. broken a bone?
29. been unhappy about my weight?
30. won a trophy?
31. cut myself?
32. been on a diet?
33. rode in a taxi?
34. stayed up for 24 hours or more?
35. been to a concert?
36. had a crush on someone of the same sex?
37. had braces?
38. wore make up?
39. lost my virginity before I was 16?
40. kissed someone a different race than myself?
41. Snuck out of the house?
42. had oral sex?
43. dyed my hair?
44. met someone famous?
45. been on vacation?
46. been on a boat?
47. been on an airplane?
48. prank called someone?
49. taken a pregnancy test?
50. been suspended from school?
- 18 graham cracker squares (9 sheets or about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/3 c. butter
- 1/2 c. milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 c. whipping cream
- 2 c. mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 c. cold milk
- 1 box (4 servings, 3.9 oz)instant chocolate pudding
- 1 (8 oz) container of Cool Whip (thawed in fridge)
- 1/4 c. mini chocolate chips (as topping)
- Crush graham crackers into fine crumbs.
- Melt butter and add to graham crackers, mixing until well combined to make crust.
- Prepare pan by placing disks into the bottom of each cup.
- Evenly divide crust mixture into all 12 cups, saving about 1/4 cup to use as topping later. (I used a Mini Tart Shaper to press crumbs firmly into the bottom of each cup).
- Place milk chocolate chips and whipping cream into a small bowl and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
- Spoon chocolate into a zip top bag, cut a tip off and evenly pipe chocolate into the center of each cup, on top of the crust.
- Divide Marshmallows among cups.
- Mix cold milk with pudding on medium speed for 2 minutes. Fold in 1/2 of the Cool Whip container (the rest will be used as topping).
- Spoon filling into a large zip top bag (and ZIP it or you might have a mess!) Clip a corner off and pipe pudding into each cup evenly. Try to pipe it in between the marshmallows so that the whole cup is filled. I did have a little left over (which was really tasty straight out of the bag!)
- Use a knife to smooth the tops level with the top of the pan.
- Freeze for at least a couple of hours.
- Allow the pan to warm just a bit before popping each dessert cup out. Poke a finger up through the hole in the bottom of the pan and grab that s’mores cup by its crust. Remove the disk from the bottom and you are ready to add topping.
- For topping, I just piped a little bit of the left over Cool Whip on each dessert using a decorating tip. Then I sprinkled the remaining crust and mini chocolate chips on top.
- Serve cold right away– or put them in a sealed container and freeze until you are ready to serve.